We are a community striving to be fully alive in the glory of God — in our life together, in our participation in the sacraments, and in our efforts to respect the dignity of every human being.
Come worship with us, join our Music Ministry or the Altar Guild, help out with Sunday School, or join us in service at the Interfaith Cot Shelter, Craig’s Doors, or Not Bread Alone. Try knitting a prayer shawl, or grab a shovel and help us to plant our new gardens in the spring! We hope that you will join us and find a home where you can discover the life of Christ that dwells within you and that needs community to find its full expression.
We look forward to seeing you in Church, at gatherings in the Parish Hall, or at coffee hour after services, in the Connector. If you are new here, please fill out a blue “Welcome card” (found in the pews). Just place it in the collection plate, and indicate if you would like to speak with a member of the clergy.
Becoming a Member of Grace Church
There are many ways to become a member of Grace Church. In fact, every member’s entry into this church is unique; no two people’s spiritual journeys are the same. Here are some ways to make Grace Church your spiritual home:
- Worship is the gathering of the people to acknowledge the holiness of God, to hear God’s Word, to offer prayer, and to celebrate the sacraments. Attend as often as you can our worship services, where we meet and are changed by the Holy.
- When you attend, please take the time to fill out a welcome card found at the end of the pew, where you are sitting in church. Please place the card in the collection plate, so that you can get to know Grace Church a little bit better and we can get to know you as well.
- Join us for a newcomer’s dinner which will be given in your honor. These dinners occur at various times throughout the year. Here you can meet the clergy and other members of Grace Church, and learn about all facets of the life of the parish.
- Join our mailing list so you can get updates regularly on what is happening at Grace Church.
- Attend an Adult Christian Formation Program so you can develop a deeper knowledge of God and enhance your spiritual formation.
- Become part of our music or lay assistant programs.
- Volunteer by joining a church committee or participating in a Grace Church community service project.
- Enroll your children in any of our fun and exciting children’s ministry programs.
- Have some fun at our social gatherings.
- Make a financial contribution to Grace Church so we can continue to do the work that God is calling us to do.
We are not all called to the same ministries, but we are united as fellow members of the Body of Christ. Come and discover your special place at Grace Church!